Based on its infrastructure projects and personnel potential:
- Certification Authority of the Post, which has developed a public key infrastructure, became the first public certification authority in the Republic of Serbia for issuing qualified electronic certificates,
- Multi-service information and communication network PostNet provides fully automatic operation of over 1,500 post office and separated counters,
- Data centres are located in specially designed and constructed buildings - telecommunication centres, in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad and Kragujevac,
- Leading IT experts in the field of application and system software, IT security and information and communication technology.
Post of Serbia has offered the services of information and infrastructure integrator on the principle of "turnkey". Some of the reference projects of PE Post of Serbia, which at the same time present the basis for further development, are:
- Recording of citizens who are entitled to money prizes and the right to transfer shares without charge, and the first sale of free shares for the Privatization Agency,
- Establishment of a central system for electronic processing, data storage and preservation of the second copy of the registry books for the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government,
- Electronic exchange of data about citizens and the establishment of electronic records of citizens of the Republic of Serbia for the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government.
Prices are determined by customer’s needs and precisely defined demands.